Your experience in designing and launching applications allows you to discover solutions and solve complex problems with ease.
- You want to design effective digital products for multiple types of companies.
- You are able to apply design with intent across all mediums.
- You have an understanding of the characteristics of well-designed software.
- You navigate between interaction design, visual design, and user experience with ease.
- You can communicate clearly and make quick, objective decisions.
- You exercise an understanding of user research and synthesizing feedback.
- You build and prototype what you design.
- Production, modification, and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces.
- You have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and modern prototyping tools.
- You work is work is clear, inspiring, and above all else, empathetic.
- You enjoy helping companies grow and succeed.
- HTML5 and CSS3 a must. Bonus if you're into Sass/LESS.
- You have a strong understanding of animation principles for the web.
- You have high quality standards and desire to assist in QA.
- You have experience building responsive mobile optimized experiences.
- You have experience leveraging Bootstrap and other UI frameworks.
We will expect you to push yourself and the team to do the best work of our lives.
- Casual dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Health Insurance Contributions
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Book & learning budget
- Team lunches & outings
- Coffee and tea
- Snacks and Happy hours
- Be Honest
- Communicate clearly
- Share early and often
- Self problem solve
- Accomplish more with less
- Always be learning
- We fail and succeed as a team
- Own the entire experience
- Hold High standards
- Ask Why
Email Resume & Portfolio »
A commitment to Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer
We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing/genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, service in the military, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.